< Back to Job Board
Are you a seriously fabulous Data Scientist with a passion for mobile games and cutting edge analytics?
Are you excited by the opportunity to join our client who’s on a mission to create innovative, mobile games, that engage and delight players.
If so then this role could be the one you’ve been looking for!
Sitting at the forefront of the analytics team and working in collaboration with their games teams, you’ll bring positive changes to our games through data.
You’ll have high levels of autonomy to give you the freedom to dig into the data and use your findings to dictate and direct your own projects.
What’s in the box?
- Analyse player data to proactively identify and prioritise new opportunities and optimisations.
- Be the champion of these ideas and collaborate with experts from different teams in order to make them happen.
- Design multi-variant tests to prove, tune and measure your hypotheses.
- Use your expert skills to perform in-depth analysis of player data.
- Be able to identify, debug and solve issues with tracking, and be meticulous about the accuracy of your reports and analysis results.
- Know when to employ different machine learning techniques and when to build these into production models, to close the feedback loop between our games and the analytics system. Use and tune these predictive models to help create an optimal, customised player experience, with a focus on improved key metrics.
- Be the go-to analytics expert in the studio and use your knowledge to provide advice and a data perspective to team discussions.
- 3-5 years experience in a data science role, preferably within gaming or e-commerce
- Experience with big data technologies, such as; Hadoop, Hive, Apache Spark
- Experience with AWS products would be a bonus
- Predictive analytics, segmentation, AB-testing
- Strong knowledge of statistical techniques
- Visualisation software such as Tableau, QlikView, Yellowfin, Amazon QuickSight, or similar
- Ability to balance multiple projects and manage changing priorities